Tomorrow night, Jimmy’s No. 43 is happy to be hosting a dinner featuring Jeff O’Neil of Peekskill Brewing, who along with us will be celebrating the close of July Good Beer Month with a Peekskill Tap Takeover. Starting around 6 p.m. (Tuesday, July 30th), Jeff will be pouring some of the best Peekskill beers available outside the brewpub, including:
- ‘Share the Rainbow’ – a Belgian-style white brewed with blood oranges, cara cara oranges, navels, pink peppercorns and fermented with both belgian yeast and brettanomyces
- ‘Simple Sour’ – a light, tart, crisp, clean sour ale fermented with Brettanomyces
- ‘Higher Standard’ – the Triple IPA that won the 2013 TAP-NY Governors Cup
- ‘Eastern Standard’ – a bright, fruity IPA, dry-hopped with Ssimcoe and Citra hops
- ‘Vaporizer’ – an American imperial stout, rich, inky, black velvet
Then at 7 p.m., Jeff will be leading a food-beer pairing with a menu curated by Guest Chef Marc Giroux, featuring a selection of protein-centric dishes (clam, duck, pork and shrimp) for which tickets are still available (get them here).
So whether you want to head to the East Village for beer or a great prix fixe pairing dinner, be sure to stop by and say hello to Jeff while we have a full line-up of Peekskill in the house!