We’re looking forward to Black Friday more than ever this Thanksgiving season, because we’ll be tapping a keg of Carton Brewing Company’s Imperial Black IPA. Consider this a preview for next week Thursday, December 5th, when we’ll have 10+ carton brews in the house (check out video below)!
What are we most grateful for? Lots of amazing local beer that we’ll be featuring this weekend into next week, including Barrier Brewing, Long Island Brewing, and Port Jeff. Plus amazing food from the Vermont Gourmet Wild Food Dinner this past week and produce and grains brought down by the Vermont Sail Project.
And, of course, we’re amazingly grateful for our loyal supporters. We hope you’ll continue to show us some holiday loving this month by booking a party with us, buying gift certificates (they don’t expire and make great gifts!), or attending one of our many tastings and ticketed events throughout the winter months.
Among some of the ways you can support us:
- Celebrate Small Business Saturday at Jimmy’s No. 43!
- Buy a gift certificate on Cyber Monday (also available at the bar)!
- Shop Amazon for your non-beer needs via this link; we get a portion of your purchase back to us!
- Buy your tickets to NYC Brewers Choice (on February 26th, 2014 – more details below) now!
- Join us for the return of Brisket King of NYC (early bird tickets on sale now).
- Celebrate New Year’s at Jimmy’s No. 43 (check our events page).
- Join us for a Saturday tasting (most Saturdays starting at 1 p.m., check the website for updates) or Sunday Pop-up event (and hashtag us #SundaysAtJimmys).
- Celebrate Cassoulet! We have three events coming up in January: Beer & Cassoulet, our annual French Wine and Cassoulet Dinner, and the Sixth Annual Cassoulet Cookoff (we need chefs)!
We hope to see you at Jimmy’s No. 43 this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah!
From our friends at Carton Brewing: