The New Amsterdam Market returns this Saturday, and we’re not just bringing Jimmy’s No. 43 to the market (in the form of our Summer Rig, which will be serving up chickens from Bobo’s Poultry and ribs from Flying Pigs Farm) but we’re bringing the market to Jimmy’s No. 43 in the form of an after party!
NAM’s opening day runs from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., after which we’re inviting friends of NAM and foodies alike to drop in for an informal party that will include menu items from the day’s market vendors. We expect to have:
- *More meats from our Summer Rig BBQ Smoker
- *Hard ciders from Aaron Burr
- *Dandelion (and other artisanal) Wine from Enlightenment Wines
- *Cheese plates from Saxelby cheesemongers
- *Plus produce and meats from Runner and Stone, Catskills Provisions, Raven & Boar, Brooklyn Cured and Kings County Jerky
We will also have on draft some new breweries from the region, including Radiant Pig, The Other Half, Barrier Brewing and other craft beer favorites.