- Chicken Wings Adobo – slow-braised wings that are deep-fried to order, resulting in “melt off the bone” deliciousness
- Pork Spring Rolls – made with heritage pork and the freshest market veggies
- Pork Belly Taco with Thai Chili Lime Sauce
Can you guess who’s helping curate our new menu items? “Secret Chef” will be identified soon!
We’ll be rolling out more dishes as we get into summer, along with an expanded cocktail program. We’re also featuring a “Cocktail of the Week” for summer. This week we’re serving up El Jimador Palmoas made with El Jimador Tequila, jalapeno juice and grapefruit soda. Perfect effervescence for the hotter days.
And, of course, we’ll have a great lineup of beers on draught this week and into the weekend, including:
- Folksbier Morning Dew, a “hoppy Kölsch“
- Barrier Brewing’s Money IPA – one of our favorite India Pale Ales weighing in at a solid 7.3% ABV
- And we still have some of the Manhattan premiere of Boogie Board Stuntz – a Kölsch collaboration beer between Brooklyn’s The Other Half and Maine’s Bunker Brewing
We’ll also be pouring Farnum Hill by the glass for you cider lovers!
Among our events this week is tonight’s (Wednesday, 5/27) meet-and-greet fundraiser for Brooklyn Rescue Mission. And if you haven’t heard, Early Bird tickets for Pig Island (and first round of chefs) have been announced!
Hope to see you enjoying our new menu items and drinks this week at Jimmy’s No. 43!