It may not feel like autumn just yet, but we’re super excited with the new breweries that are opening up in the region. We always have a great selection of rotating taps, and this is the season for fest beers, ciders on draft (be sure to check out our programming for next month’s Cider Week NYC) and new offerings from some recent launches:
- Our new favorite cider comes from Blackduck Cidery (we currently have their Dry Hopped cider on draft)
- Black Hog Brewing from Connecticut (you gotta try their Milk Stout on nitro! perfect for fall)
- Hofstetten Hochzeitsbier von 1810 (have a little Oktoberfest with this paired to something from our fall farmers market menu – pictured at right)
- Two brews from Jeff O’Neil’s new venture Industrial Arts
- We always offer something from Barrier Brewing
- Plus city beers from Other Half, LIC Beer Project and Interboro, among others
Sit at the bar or grab a table and enjoy the bounty of this fall season!