Date(s) - Saturday, November 14, 2015
1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Please note: This event is happening in our private Back Room, is a series of talks/panels/sessions with the bar/dining area open all day for regular customers, reservations, etc.
We’ll be welcoming a full array of cider makers, special pours, writers and more for drop-in events all day long as we close out Cider Week NYC. Among the offerings (subject to change):
- Embark Ciders will be bringing a VSC (Very Special Cask) that we’ll tap and sample, with cider maker Jacob Lagoner on hand to talk about his ciders
- Eleanor Leger of Eden Ice Ciders will be in attendance, as will be Big Apple Ciders right here from Brooklyn
- Jahil Maplestone of Descendant Cider will bring a VSC of his “Pair” (half perry/half cider) as part of the cheese and cider tasting
- Tasting areas will be set up throughout Jimmy’s No. 43 and we hope to welcome premier NY State (and beyond) cider makers
- Plenty of time to mix and mingle with the best and brightest cider makers in America
You must purchase a ticket ($15 in advance – buy here – or $20 at the door) to attend the Cider Salon. Ticket includes sampling and an amazing line-up of programming, not to mention unfettered access to some of the country’s best cider makers. Additional beverages and food is pay-as-you-go.