Date(s) - 3 Dec 2012
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Jimmy's No. 43
Category(ies) No Categories
Join Jimmy’s No. 43 and Shelton Brothers for another incredible vegetarian dinner with beer. You’ll get five courses paired with Belgian beers all for $45 (plus tax, gratuity, additional beverages).
A featured event of our Belgian Beer week, the menu will borrow heavily from our recent Wild Gourmet Food Mushroom Dinner, with a planned menu of the following (pairings TBD):
- Wild Mushroom and Jerusalem Artichoke Soup;
- Toast with Wild Mushroom and Sheep’s Milk Camembert;
- Roasted Beets and Tamari on Wild Watercress Salad;
- Roasted Squash and Farro Risotto;
- Banana Bread Pudding with Ronnybrook Whipped Cream.
Beers to include:
- Drie Fonteinen
- Cantillon Lou Pépé Framboise
- Blaugies Saison d’Epeautre (spelt)
- De Ranke XX Bitter
- Achel Extra – Trappist Quadruppel
This is your chance to get in on the great food, great beer, great beer family fun! One seating at 7 p.m. Get your tickets now and don’t miss out!