Date / Time
Date(s) - Wednesday, Oct 16, 2013
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Jimmy’s No. 43 is happy to be teaming with the Fuhmentaboudit! team from Heritage Radio Network as we host a five-course prix fixe dinner featuring Kosher/Jewish world cuisine (Noah Arenstein of Scharf & Zoyer bringer of Global Jewish Cuisine – i.e. The Sacred) and guest chef (and Arrogant Swine – i.e. The Profane part of the meal) Tyson Ho. Chris Cuzme and Mary Izett will be pairing Abbey-style beers (TBA). Tickets ($45 + tax and gratuity) are on sale now.
- Latkes with Pimento Cheese and Wild Boar Salami
- Yiddish Sushi: kasha ball, horseradish, smoked whitefish, torched lardo, chives
- Sweet and sour pork meatballs
Beers will include:
- Barrier Belgian Pale Ale
- Grimm Artisanal’s Bees in the Trappe (a honey Trappist ale)
- Ommegang Abbey Dubbel
- Voodoo Gran Met (a Tripel with Pierre Celis white yeast and beets)
- Ommegang 3 Philosophers Quad
Plus possibly a few growlers of Belgian style beers from Chirs Cuzme and 508 Gastrobrewery.