Date(s) - 28 Jan 2013
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Jimmy's No. 43
Category(ies) No Categories
It’s another amazing beer dinner at Jimmy’s No. 43, the home to interesting and unusual beers. We’re happy to invite members of our beer family to a Spanish Beer + Cider Prix Fixe Dinner on Monday, January 28th, at 7 p.m., featuring Spanish tapas, hard ciders and the beers of Iberian United. This very special dinner will feature guest chef Patti Jackson (f/o i Truilli), with a five-course menu (subject to change) to include:
- Boquerones with Cauliflower Crema and Chicory paired with Trigo, an artisanal beer by Grisberga (from Huesca in northern Spain);
- Tortilla Española with Bacalao and Potato Chips, paired with L’Anjub Cerveceria’s Lug (from Catalunya);
- An assortment of croquetas y patatas paired with a Sagra Pils (Toledo);
- Cocido Gallego—pork belly with chickpeas and kale—paired with an unfiltered Sidra from Rowan Imports;
- Mar Y Muntanya—a sepia (cuttlefish) and albondigas (meatballs) dish—paired with Juliett (also from L’Anjub Cerveceria).
This ticketed dinner (must be purchased online) will have one seating at 7 p.m. Tickets on sale now.