Date(s) - 25 Feb 2013
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Jimmy's No. 43
Category(ies) No Categories
As a part of NYC Beer Week, Jimmy’s No. 43 is happy to announce another in our series of “Vegetarian Nonsense™” dinners. This one will feature nano- and micro-breweries pairing their favorite beers with our (TBA) vegetarian five-course dinner.
Brewers who will be present include:
- Ron Carson of Horsehead’s Brewery from the Finger Lakes region will pair his Hot-Jala-Heim Beer With Bite with a CheddarBeer Soup;
- Singlecut Beersmiths from Queens will pair their Raw Mahogany with a Roasted Beet, Shaved Pecorino Salad;
- Port Jeff from Long Island will pair H Triple with Wild Mushroom Gnochi;
- Rockaway Brewing from Queens will pair their IPA with a 4th course TBA;
- Chris Cuzme of 508 Gastrobrewery will pair his 508 Saxual Healing Imperial Stout (aged briefly in a Kings County bourbon barrel) with Caramel Bread Pudding.
Additional details TBA, but this series will sell out, so get your tickets while you can (available here)!
One seating, 7 p.m. Regular bar/restaurant service may be unavailable during this event depending on capacity.