Nowhere to go tomorrow? Looking for family? Just want to get away from family?
Join Wandering Star Brewing Company and Jimmy’s No. 43 for our second annual Brewer’s Christmas/(Post-)Hanukkah Family Style Dinner. Last year, we played host to Green Flash Brewing Company when they were in NYC with nowhere to celebrate. We opened our doors to them and were amazed by how many people showed up to meet the brewers and partake of holiday cheer.
So, we’re doing it again. This time a bit closer to home with Wandering Star Brewing Company.From 2-6 p.m., we’ll be pouring their beers (along with other craft beer, hard cider and wine options), including:
- Mild at Heart—a 4.4% ABV English Dark Mild Ale
- Bert’s Disqualified Imperial Stout—Russian Imperial Stout (9.5% ABV)
- Zingari Wit—their amazing Belgian Witbier (5.0% ABV)
- Horatio American IPA—one of their newest beers, 6.6% ABV
- Red Nose Rye Holiday Ale—a brand new festive “Christmas” brew, this spiced winter rye beer is 6.7% ABV
At 3 p.m., a $25 ticket (get it online or pay at the door) gets you a plate for a family-style holiday dinner. We’ll have various roasts (pork, beef, lamb) and sides (potatoes, kale, other veggies based on today’s greenmarket), and desserts (pie!). All drinks are pay-as-you-go.
At 6 p.m. the regular bar service will resume, along with a limited kitchen menu. We hope you can join us on Christmas Day for a drink (or dinner)!