We’re so excited to have Cider Week NYC return to October this year, and we have a week-plus of programming, bringing cider makers and their great beverage to Jimmy’s No. 43 during the annual event that takes place Friday, October 21st, through Sunday, October 30th. As in years past, we expect Jimmy’s No. 43 to be the hang-out spot for the many cider makers (and cider lovers) who visit the city each year during this 10-day celebration of great NY State (and beyond) ciders. We’ll have pop-up tastings and programming throughout the week, but among our featured events will include (all subject to change):
- A very special cask tap kick-off for Cider Week NYC at 5PM Friday, October 21st, with John Reyolds of Blackduck Cidery
- Porktoberfest from 12-4PM Saturday, October 22nd where we’ll have 20+ cider makers along with food, plenty of craft beer and a DJ spinning tunes (tickets here)
- A Meet Your Maker evening with Steve Wood of Farnum Hill Ciders on Monday, October 24th
- Guided Cider Tasting with Indian Ladder Farmstead Ciders’ Dietrich Gehring and Stuart Morris on Tuesday, October 25th
- A very special cask from Eden Cidery at 5PM Friday, October 28th, with Eleanor Leger
- 2nd Annual Cider Salon from 12-4PM Saturday, October 29th with various panels, tastings and cider experts
You can catch up on all our fall news by reading this month’s newsletter. Or get news delivered right to your inbox every month by signing up on the right —>.