Jimmy’s No. 43, the home to interesting and unusual beers, will be continuing its popular Monday Night Specialty Prix Fixe Dinner series throughout the summer, including four unique dinners featuring guest chefs, great beer and food pairings, local farm-to-chef menus, and celebrity guests. Be sure to get your tickets ($45) for these amazing dinners:
New Small Breweries Vegetarian Nonsense™ Dinner—Monday, June 3rd
- Radiant Pig Craft Beers will be bringing their IPA (and brewer) to Jimmy’s No. 43 to celebrate spring, alongside Newburgh Brewing, Port Jeff, Bridge & Tunnel, and other NY breweries TBA;
- Guest Chefs Marc Giroux (of Canada) and Matt Sakowicz (of Hawaii)—both f/o Dassara, an experimental ramen house/izakaya in Brooklyn—will curate a menu of seasonal vegetables, various grains, as well as some vegetable proteins such as seitan sausage.
Parla Italian Craft Beer Dinner—Monday, June 10th
Italian craft beer expert Katie Parla of Parla Food, will help guide an Italian craft beer and food pairing to include:
- Barley’s Friska served with light welcome snacks
- Almond 22′s Farrotta paired with soft cheeses on toast
- LoverBeer’s BeerBera paired with Trofie al Pesto
- Montegioco’s Demon Hunter paired with a game (meat TBA) stew
- And Gradi Plato’s Chocarrubica paired with a chocolate-based dessert
Flying Pigs Road to Pig Island Dinner—Monday, June 17th
Join Guest Chef Derrick for a Belgian beer dinner featuring off-cuts from Flying Pigs Farm and Belgian beer. Current menu to include:
- Kale and mustard green salad with Asian vin, avocado, and crispy pig ear
- Black ramen (squid ink) with pig shanks
- Cheeks with white wine, apple, fennel and a blue cheese risotto
- Leaf lard cardamom crust tart for a desert
Post-Festival Wrap Dinner with 12 Percent and Shelton Brothers—Monday, June 24th
Guest Chef Marc Giroux returns with a menu paired to 12 Percent and Shelton Brothers beers featured at The Festival.
All four dinners start at 7 p.m. with regular bar/restaurant service available, as well.