We have a lot of favorite Harvest Ales we’d love to feature, but we also have some favorites that are worthy of a taste. Thus, our favorite $10 Tuesday Tasting guide Mike Lovullo returns to tempt you with some of his favorite Harvest (and “kinda/sorta” harvest) beers. Scheduled for tomorrow are:
- Bronx Rye Pale Ale Draft
- Bronx Pale Ale in Bourbon Barrels bottles
- White Birch Hooksett bottles
- Two Brothers Bonfire bottles
- White Birch Tavern Ale bottles
- AleSmith Wee Heavy bottles
Please join Mike at 7:30 p.m. (we start on time for this event) and, as always, regular bar service is available for those not wanting to partake of the $10 Tuesday Tasting.