Nothing brightens up a dreary day like the $10 Tuesday Tastings at Jimmy’s No. 43. And today we’ll be oxymoronically brightening things with dark liquids (beer/cider)! Our tastings start promptly at 7:30, but you can enjoy any of these beers on your own (regular bar/restaurant service available). Tonight’s list will include:
- Two Brothers Cane & Ebel (draft)
- Farnum Kingston Black (bottle)
- Maine Beer Company King Titus (bottle)
- Nøgne ø Imperial Rye Porter (bottle)
- Ommegang 3 Philosophers (bottle)
- St. Bernardus Abt 12 (draft)
Hope to see you tonight at Jimmy’s No. 43!