Who cares that it’s winter and the days in Alaska are getting shorter by the hour. Tonight’s $10 Tuesday Tasting (7:30 p.m., don’t be late!) features the beers of Alaska’s Midnight Sun Brewing Company. Among beers we’ll be featuring for the TT or a la carte for those who want regular bar/restaurant service will be:
- Arctic Rhino – 5% coffee porter
- Sockeye – 5.7% red IPA
- Panty Peeler – 8.5% Belgian Triple w/curacao and coriander
- Treat – 7.8% chocolate pumpkin porter
- Melt Down – 8% double IPA
- Plus, we’ll have Lagunitas Brown Shugga (yes, we know they’re not from Alaska, but it’s still the left coast) – 9.8% American Strong Ale
We hope you can join us tonight or anytime this week (we will be closed on Thanksgiving; open on Friday at noon) for some Midnight Sun!