Some of the sours we’ll have available this weekend:
- Gose beers (Leipziger, Riterguts – both from Germany) – sour, slightly salty beers with coriander that say “summertime”!
- Tilquin form Belgium – Gueuze Classic Lambic and Quetsche Tilquin (rare!) Lambic with plums
If liquor is your beverage of choice, our new Friday/Saturday daytime bartender is a mixologist with a flair for whiskey cocktails! Last weekend for Kentucky Derby Day, she whipped up a wicked Presbyterian (our version of a Mint Julep).
Finally, we’re featuring The Other Half (Brooklyn) on draught and should have the following beers throughout the weekend:
- Laatse Ronde – a 6.0% ABV Saison
- All Green Everything – Triple IPA (10.5% ABV; rated 98)
- Hop Showers IPA – 7.4% ABV
- The Other Half IPA – 7.1% ABV
- Centennial IPA – 7.1% ABV
And on Sunday, be sure to bring mom by for a great craft beer or cocktail. Mom deserves it!