We welcome back guest chef Patti Jackson tonight as we round out April Sours with another of our amazing prix fixe dinners… this one with all sour beer pairings. Check out what’s in store for this evening:
- Chicken Liver Pate, Rhubarb Relish paired with Hanssens Gueuze
- Smoked Mackerel Salad with Cress and Rye Crumbs paired with Alvinne Wild Undressed
- Burnt-flour Pasta with Duck Sausage and White Beans paired with Vapeur, Vintage
- Braised Bacon, Braised Spring Greens and Ramps paired with Vapeur Cochonne 1996
- Savory Cheese Tart, Fig and Cardamon Toast paired with Alvinne Cuvee Freddy
If you missed our last sour beer dinner (with Clay Gordon, read about it here), then you definitely don’t want to miss out on tonight’s gathering.
We’ll have one seating at 7 p.m. ($45 tickets on sale until 4 p.m. today here). Or just come on by for regular bar/restaurant service and pay as you go!